Thread: My Evo is officially for sale

Default My Evo is officially for sale

SOLD SOLD SOLD but I have some parts for it you may want:

BRAND NEW ACT clutch with TOB for Evo - $350 cash only
    SS downpipe (I think 3 inch?) (end flange is not stainless but it works!) - make me a reasonable offer
    NOT stainless exhaust, some parts are stainless, but it is rusty, no holes - again make me an offer.

Ad below:

It's time to end my 25 year Mitsubishi saga. True to reputation, those tristars made a mechanic out of ordinary me...

I figure I should let the NJ folks have first crack at it:

2006 Graphite Grey Evo 9 (5 speed, SSS package)
    The inside and outside are VERY clean. Still has that new car smell!
    6,500 miles - that's right, I didn't miss a zero!
    Has shark teeth, MBC, K&N air filter, center console gauges, Carbon fiber rear Mitsu emblem (rear is debadged), flat black front Mitsu emblem, Ivy tune from a while back, right now stock exhaust.
    Passed inspection today in Wayne. It was a blast to drive there even with the stock exhaust. I have my old 3 inch exhaust if you want it, but it is old and rusty in spots.
    Comes with a set of spare Evo 8 wheels with winter tires (not sure if they fit in the trunk sorry) and I am including brand new front slotted rotors and front and rear Porterfield R4S pads.
    The current rotors have some spots from the car sitting for a while here and there. They work fine though, but like i said I'm throwing in front rotors and front and rear pads.

New photos:

Asking 25K, which I think is priced pretty well considering the mileage.
    Last edited by DrSmile; 12-27-2017 at 01:52 PM.
    GG 2006 Evo with SSL - 19mpg
    Silver 2005 VW Jetta TDI Wagon - 47mpg

Mod Page!